VoIP Gateway for migration of TDM network into NGN and IMS
- up to 16 E1 interfaces
- up to 480 VoIP channels
- V5.1, SS7, ISDN PRI, V5.2, R2 CAS, R2 MFC
- SIP, RTP, RTCP, TCP, UDP
- voice codecs G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729
- registration and authentication – up to 5000 SIP-subscribers
- fax over G.711, T.38 fax relay
- Single/Dual-redundant 220 VAC or 48/60 VDC Input
Effective integration TDM to NGN and IMS networks.
Possible Titles ISDN PRI Signaling – Euro ISDN, E-DSS1, simply EDSS1.
ISDN PRI to SIP Gateway supports the following signaling protocols:
- SS7 (or Signaling System #7, CCS7 Common Channel Signaling System 7, C7, CCITT7, N7, Signalisierungssystem Nummer 7);
- ISDN PRI (or Euro-ISDN, E-DSS1, simply EDSS1);
- R2 CAS;
- R2 MFC;
- R2 DTMF.
IP-PBX supporting value added services
This functionality allows to use the gateway as IP-PBX that can register up to 1000 SIP subscribers and provide them with value added services. In addition the gateway software allows to “display” TDM network subscribers (for example, subscribers of remote exchange capacities connected to the gateway over ISDN PRI with SIP accounts of VoIP network with assigned authentication parameters.
- Support all types of alarm system being used on TDM/PSTN network;
- Possibility of implementation of IP-TDM, TDM-IP and TDM-TDM connections
ISDN PRI to SIP Gateway
Option 1 is used when it is required to replace the TDM Switch with the SoftSwitch. If multiple subscriber nodes are connected to the TDM Switch over the DSS1 (Digital Subscriber System No. 1) interface they can be switched to the SoftSwitch using the gateway as indicated on the following figure.
In this case the DSS1 interface disconnects from the TDM Switch and connects to the gateway that is connected to the SoftSwitch via the SIP data communications network.
SIP to ISDN PRI Gateway
Option 2 is used when it is required to connect VoIP subscribers from the local network to the PSTN number capacity. If the operator has the existing TDM Switch with free ISDN PRI interfaces the gateway on the TDM network side looks as the DSS1 subscriber node while on the IP network side it looks as the IP Telephone Exchange where IP subscribers register (please see the figure).
SIP and RTP
|up to 16 E1 links
up to 480 VoIP channels, 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet
Fast Ethernet, RS-232
|SIP, RTP, RTCP, TCP, UDP
SS7, ISDN PRI (DSS1), V5.2, V5.1, R2 MFC, CAS
|Feature Support||Voice codecs
Registration and Authentication
|G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729
RFC2833, SIP INFO, RFC 2976
fax over G.711, T.38 fax relay
up to 5000 SIP-subscribers
|Power||Single/Dual-redundant 220 VAC or/and 48/60 VDC Input
Up to 24W Power consumption
|Operating Environment||Operating temperature
|from 0°С to +60°С
up to 80% at +25°С
1U high, 19″ wide rack mountable
SIP/E1 Gateway Lite:
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (2Е1, 60 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (4Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (8Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (12Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (16Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (2Е1, 60 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (4Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (8Е1, 240 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (12Е1, 360 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (16Е1, 480 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)