R1.5 Signaling to SIP Converter
- up to 16 E1 interfaces
- up to 480 VoIP channels
- R2 CAS and SS7, ISDN PRI, V5.2, V5.1, R2 MFC
- SIP, RTP, RTCP, TCP, UDP
- voice codecs G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729
- registration and authentication – up to 5000 SIP-subscribers
- fax over G.711, T.38 fax relay
- Single/Dual-redundant 220 VAC or 48/60 VDC Input
Support of all types of signallings being used on the PSTN network allows to use the equipment for reconstruction and upgrade of all types of automatic telephone exchange used on a network. Effective integration TDM to NGN and IMS networks.
IP-PBX supporting value added services
This functionality allows to use the gateway as IP-PBX that can register up to 1000 SIP subscribers and provide them with value added services. In addition the gateway software allows to “display” TDM network subscribers (for example, subscribers of remote exchange capacities connected to the gateway over R1.5) with SIP accounts of VoIP network with assigned authentication parameters.
- Support all types of alarm system being used on TDM/PSTN network;
- Possibility of implementation of IP-TDM, TDM-IP and TDM-TDM connections.
R1.5 to SIP Gateway supports the following signaling protocols:
- SS7 (or Signaling System #7, CCS7 Common Channel Signaling System 7, C7, CCITT7, N7, Signalisierungssystem Nummer 7);
- ISDN PRI (or Euro-ISDN, E-DSS1, simply EDSS1);
- R2 CAS;
- R2 MFC;
- R2 DTMF.
R1.5 to SIP Gateway
We offer the gateway for upgrading telephone networks featuring multiple R1.5 interfaces.
There are 2 options for using this gateway based on tasks to be solved.
Option 1 is used when it is required to replace the TDM Switch with the SoftSwitch. If multiple subscriber nodes are connected to the TDM Switch over the R1.5 interface they can be switched to the SoftSwitch using the gateway as indicated on the following figure.
In this case the R1.5 interface disconnects from the TDM Switch and connects to the gateway that is connected to the SoftSwitch via the SIP data communications network.
SIP to R1.5 Gateway
Option 2 is used when it is required to connect VoIP subscribers from the local network to the PSTN number capacity. If the operator has the existing TDM Switch with free R1.5 interfaces the gateway on the TDM network side looks as the R1.5 subscriber node while on the IP network side it looks as the IP PBX where IP subscribers register (please see the figure).
The best advantage is price, because it’s less than competitors have. So the same function, but lower price– the best choice.
SIP and RTP
|up to 16 E1 links
up to 480 VoIP channels, 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet
Fast Ethernet, RS-232
|SIP, RTP, RTCP, TCP, UDP
SS7, ISDN PRI (DSS1), V5.2, V5.1, R2 MFC, CAS
|Feature Support||Voice codecs|
Registration and Authentication
|G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729
RFC2833, SIP INFO, RFC 2976
fax over G.711, T.38 fax relay
up to 5000 SIP-subscribers
|Power||Single/Dual-redundant 220 VAC or/and 48/60 VDC Input
Up to 24W Power consumption
|Operating Environment||Operating temperature|
|from 0°С to +60°С
up to 80% at +25°С
1U high, 19" wide rack mountable
SIP/E1 Gateway Lite:
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (2Е1, 60 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (4Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (8Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (12Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (16Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (2Е1, 60 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (4Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (8Е1, 240 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (12Е1, 360 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (16Е1, 480 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)