Support of R2 (type CAS, protocols R2, R2 MFC, R2 DTMF, R1)
- from 2 to 16 E1 interfaces
- R2 CAS and SS7, ISDN PRI, V5.2, V5.1, R2 MFC, R2 DTMF
- SIP, hardware echo cancellation
- full accessible commutation 16 E1
R2 CAS to SS7 signaling converter is the powerful tool used to interface the telecommunications equipment and provide its interaction using various signaling systems.
Possible Titles R2 CAS Signalings – type CAS, protocols R2, R2 MFC, R2 DTMF, R1.
Using signaling converters helps to optimize capital expenditures when upgrading the network and extend the lifetime of the existing systems.
Key Features, Signalings, Protocols and Interfaces
The signaling and PCM30 protocol converter provides:
- converting signaling protocols of PCM30 digital streams;
- creating semipermanent connections;
- dividing E1 stream into channels;
- converting the subscriber number when the connection is being established over the assigned masks;
- visual monitoring of how system information flows in signal channels;
- full-service switching of 16 PCM30 streams.
R2 CAS to SS7 Signaling Converter supports the following signaling protocols:
- SS7 (or Signaling System #7, CCS7 Common Channel Signaling System 7, C7, CCITT7, N7, Signalisierungssystem Nummer 7);
- ISDN PRI (or Euro-ISDN, E-DSS1, simply EDSS1);
- R2 CAS;
- R2 MFC;
- R2 DTMF.
Design, Control and Power R2 CAS to SS7 Signaling Converter
Technically, the product is designed as a dedicated industrial controller based on the state-of-the-art telecommunications processor. The E1 Stream Switch is designed to be installed in a server closet 19″ rack with 1U height of the housing.
Monitoring and control (changing configuration, monitoring operation etc.) are performed locally (RS-232 interface, Serial port) or over Ethernet (TCP/IP).
The power is supplied from the DC source operating within from -36V to 72V range or from the AC source operating within from -90V to 265V range.
Power redundancy can be provided by installing two power sources that are operated concurrently with various configurations: 220V+220V, 220V+48V/60V or 48V/60V+48V/60V.