VOIP Gateway for integration TDM to IP network
- up to 16 E1 interfaces
- up to 480 VoIP channels
- SS7, ISDN PRI, V5.2, R2 CAS, R2 MFC, R 1.5
- SIP, RTP, RTCP, TCP, UDP
- voice codecs G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729
- registration and authentication – up to 5000 SIP-subscribers
- fax over G.711, T.38 fax relay
- SNMP alarm trap
- Single/Dual-redundant 220 VAC or 48/60 VDC Input
SIP/E1 Gateway (VoIP gateway) is used in different options of conjugation of VoIP and TDM/PSTN networks for minimization of expenses and reduction of operational costs. Support of all types of signaling being used on the PSTN network allows to use the equipment for reconstruction and upgrade of all types of automatic telephone exchange used on a network.
The product features a number of functionalities that provide:
- translating calls to IP network over SIP (G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729, G.168, T.38);
- fully accessible non-blocking switching of up to 16 E1 links (G.703);
- transparent conversion of signaling protocols of E1 links between exchanges;
- allocating E1 link channels between several E1 links;
- assigning signaling protocols for each E1 link (or part of E1 link);
- redirecting links depending on the subscriber number;
- converting the subscriber number when the connection is being established over the assigned masks (deleting digits, inserting prefixes);
- combining several Telephone exchange (Сentral office CO) into a corporate network with internal dialing plan.
IP-PBX supporting value added services
This functionality allows to use the gateway as IP-PBX that can register up to 1000 SIP subscribers and provide them with value added services. In addition the gateway software allows to “display” TDM network subscribers (for example, subscribers of remote exchange capacities connected to the gateway over V5.2) with SIP accounts of VoIP network with assigned authentication parameters.
- Support for a wide variety of call control protocols being used on TDM/PSTN network;
- Possibility of implementation of IP-TDM, TDM-IP and TDM-TDM connections.
SIP/E1 Gateway supports the following signaling protocols:
- SS7 (or Signaling System #7, CCS7 Common Channel Signaling System 7, C7, CCITT7, N7 Signalisierungssystem Nummer 7) ;
- ISDN PRI (or Euro-ISDN, E-DSS1, simply EDSS1);
- R2 CAS;
- R2 MFC.
- Signaling Converter
- TDM Switch
- SIP to E1 Gateway
- Corporate VoIP communications
- SS7 to SIP Gateway
- SIP to SS7 Gateway
- V5.2 to SIP Gateway
- SIP to V5.2 Gateway
- DSS1 to SIP Gateway
- SIP to DSS1 Gateway
- ISDN PRI to SIP Gateway
- SIP to ISDN PRI Gateway
- R2 to SIP Gateway
- SIP to R2 Gateway
- CAS to SIP Gateway
- SIP to CAS Gateway
Configuring SIP gateway and work with it
To operate the web interface you will need any web browser. The web interface of the product supports 2 types of user accounts – “Administrator” and “User”. Description of rights for each type of the account as well as the method of changing the name and password are provided below in this manual.
Configuration menu item allows to get access to the control web interface forms that can be used to set up SIP/E1 Gateway product and save data in the product configuration file. This menu item contains the following subitems: dial plans, modifiers, routes, SIP Accounts, Е1 Links, signaling profiles, SS7 configurations, V5.2 Configurations, E1 Port Settings, users and device settings.
Generally you can easily change all parameters. To learn about the status of the device, TDM or SIP channel, you must go to the “Diagnostics” section.
The best advantage is price, because it’s less than competitors have. So the same function, but lawer price– the best choice.
SIP and RTP
|up to 16 E1 links
up to 480 VoIP channels, 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet
Fast Ethernet, RS-232
|SIP, RTP, RTCP, TCP, UDP
SS7, ISDN PRI (DSS1), V5.2, V5.1, R2 MFC, CAS
|Feature Support||Voice codecs
Registration and Authentication
|G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729
RFC2833, SIP INFO, RFC 2976
fax over G.711, T.38 fax relay
up to 5000 SIP-subscribers
|Power||Single/Dual-redundant 220 VAC or/and 48/60 VDC Input
Up to 24W Power consumption
|Operating Environment||Operating temperature
|from 0°С to +60°С
up to 80% at +25°С
1U high, 19″ wide rack mountable
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (2Е1, 60 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (4Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (8Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (12Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway Lite (16Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711 codec, echo G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (2Е1, 60 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (4Е1, 120 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (8Е1, 240 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (12Е1, 360 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)
- SIP/E1 Gateway (16Е1, 480 SIP channels, G.711, G.726, G.729, T38 codecs, G.168)
Employees of our company will answer your request within 1-3 days. Thank you for contacting us!