Full service switching of E1 streams and signaling conversion
- up to 16 E1 interfaces
- SS7, ISDN PRI, V5.2, V5.1, R2 CAS, R2 MFC, R2 DTMF
- full accessible commutation 16 E1
The E1 digital stream switch supports SS7, ISDN PRI, V5.2, V5.1, R2 CAS, R2 MFC, R2 DTMF and SIP signaling types simultaneously, which makes it the best solution for building and upgrading urban and corporate communications networks.
The E1 digital stream switch provides:
- full-service switching of 16 PCM30 streams;
- Converting signaling protocols of PCM30 digital streams
- dividing E1 stream into channels;
- visual monitoring of how system information flows in signal channels.
The E1 digital stream switch supports the following signaling protocols:
- ISDN PRI (DSS1);
- R2 MFC;
- R2 DTMF;
- R2D, CAS;
- assigning signaling protocols for each E1 stream (or part of E1 stream);
- redirecting links depending on the subscriber number;
- converting the subscriber number when the connection is being established;
- combining several PBX into a corporate network with internal dialing plan;
- changing numbers based on assigned masks.
- monitoring the connection process over all channels;
- detailed monitoring of all connection stages over the dedicated group of channels;
- monitoring line and register signals when CAS or R2 signaling is used;
- monitoring the signaling system data with the dedicated signal channel (SS7, DSS1, V5.2).
You can use signaling converter for connection between multiple switching equipment (PBX, PBX equipment with Internet access, IP-PBX, IP-telephony gateways, etc.) and types of signaling:
- SS7 — DSS1 or DSS1 — SS7;
- CAS — SS7 or SS7 — CAS (R1,5 — decade code);
- SS7 — R2 or R2 — SS7;
- SS7 — V5.2 or V5.2 — SS7;
- SS7 — V5.1 or V5.1 — SS7;
- CAS — DSS1 or DSS1 — CAS;
- R2 — DSS1 or DSS1 — R2;
- SIP — SS7, DSS1, R2, V5.2, V5.1, CAS, R1,5.
Design, Control and Power of TDM Switch E1
Technically, the product is designed as a dedicated industrial controller based on the state-of-the-art telecommunications processor. The E1 Stream Switch is designed to be installed in a server closet 19″ rack with 1U height of the housing.
Monitoring and control (changing configuration, monitoring operation etc.) are performed locally (RS-232 interface, COM1 port) or over Ethernet (TCP/IP).
The power is supplied from the DC source operating within from -36V to 72V range or from the AC source operating within from -90V to 265V range.
Power redundancy can be provided by installing two power sources that are operated concurrently with various configurations: 220V+220V, 220V+48V/60V or 48V/60V+48V/60V.
|up to 16 E1/T1 channels
Fast Ethernet, RS-232
|Signaling Protocols||PSTN||SS7, ISDN PRI, V5.2, V5.1, R2 CAS, R2 MFC, R2 DTMF|
|220V or 48V/60V
up to 20W
|Operating Environment||Operating temperature
|from 0°С to +60°С
up to 80% at +25°С
1U high, 19″ wide rack mountable