Alerting subscribers in real time over phone lines E1 G.703
- Up to 4 E1 interfaces
- Up to 120 VoIP channels
- SS7, ISDN PRI (DSS1), R2 CAS, SIP
- SIP, RTP, RTCP, TCP, UDP
Purpose and Application
The Telephone Emergency Notification is designed to:
- call subscribers with generating a voice message (information messages, information on outstanding payments, ads, etc.);
- receive calls with generating a voice message (information on outstanding payments or other information message).
- alerting subscribers in real time over phone lines (officers of Ministry of Defense, Interior Ministry, Ministry of Emergencies, railway transportation services, emergency services) on the alarm signal or emergency situation (fire, flood, environmental accident, etc.) or corporate emergencies (emergency gathering, emergency alert or fire alert);
- alerting customers of credit institutions, communication operators, public utility operators and operators from other institutions who are responsible for calling a large number of subscribers (such as to alert them on outstanding payments).
Telephone Emergency Notification System consists of the dedicated software that is installed on the server or PC and the hardware device connected in PSTN (Public Switched Telecommunications Network). You can use E1 stream switch / TDM Switch/ Signaling converter/ Terratel SIP/E1 Gateway as the hardware device.
The server/PC and switch are interconnected using Internet/Intranet.
E1 stream switch is connected to PSTN with 1 or 2 E1 links. When interacting with PSTN the switch can support one of the following signaling: SS7, EDSS1, R2D, 2ВСК. Connection can be established with the existing E1 stream inline. To do this the product provides for up to 4 E1.
Calling is performed simultaneously over 1 or 2 E1 links.
The product is connected to IP network over SIP and calling is performed simultaneously over 60 channels.
By using the data server settings the user of the system can promptly change the system operating scenario and voice parts that constitute the voice message.
Calling to subscribers of the configured calling list is performed upon the operator command or automatically at a certain time. When the subscriber is busy then there may be several attempts to connect to him/her with the preset delay.
The calling process is monitored in the real time and its results are saved in reports with specifying the call start time, message name and its result.
During the calling process the additional mode can be used that allows the subscriber to confirm that he/she actually listened to the message. The subscriber should listen to the message until it is over. When the subscriber does not reply or a stop listening to the message before it is over than he/she will be called again.
The results of all calls are saved in the report files and database.
Telephone Emergency Notification System application features the standard multiwindow interface displaying the main window with openable child windows (Pic 3).
The main window of the application contains:
- Main menu (Pic 4-1);
- Toolbar duplicating commands of the main menu (Pic 4-2);
- Parameter area for filtering data of the call status history (Pic 4-3);
- Area for selecting voice messages, subscriber groups to be alerted, and parameters for cleaning up call results (Pic 4-4);
- Area for viewing the loaded list of called subscribers and call results (Pic 4-5);
- Menu bar for navigating through records and additional alert information (Pic 4-6);
- Area displaying the call queue (Pic 4-7);
- Progress bar of the current call status (Pic 4-8);
- Current set (phonemes) of voice files (Pic 4-9);
- Alert bar (Pic 4-10).
Depending on the settings of the user access rights selected during the authorization procedure Telephone Emergency Notification System application can be operated in Administrator mode or Operator mode.
Administrator mode provides for operation with full or selective (configurable) application functionalities.
Operator mode provides for operation with limited functionalities. The user is provided with the minimum preset set of actions required to launch the call system.
Administrator Mode – Full Functionality
In Administrator mode the user of the Telephone Emergency Notification has access to full functionalities of the system.
This mode allows configuring and controlling the following parameters:
- Connection to E1 stream switch, connection to PSTN, call parameters
- Import data of groups, subscribers, and voice messages
- Creating the set of voice files
- Selecting the call message. The message is selected from the Alert Signal drop down list
- Selecting the group of subscribers to be called
- Selecting the calling mode: with or without cleaning up the results of the calls
- Call result history (*.csv file format in Reports directory)
- Quick access to the call history using Filtering Parameters form
- Start/suspend calling
- Clean up call status (result)
- Close application
Operator Mode – Limited Functionality
The application can run in Operator mode with preset limited functionalities.
Operator mode is enabled automatically if the application is accessed by the user with Limited Functionality parameter assigned when his/her access rights were being configured.
In Operator mode the user can:
- Select the alert signal from the available list.
- Listen to the selected alert signal.
- Select group (division) of the subscribers to be called.
- Select the calling mode: with or without cleaning up the results of the calls.
- Start/suspend calling.
- Clean up call status (result).
- Close application.
Other application functions for such user are not available.
Call System Performance
The main parameters affecting the total time of subscriber calling are the number of E1 links, number of subscribers to be alerted and length of the phrase.
For example the estimated time of calling 3000 subscribers with the phrase length of 10 seconds will be 43 minutes. This figure includes “subscriber is busy” and “subscriber does not reply” commands. The number of replies is 88%.
Employees of our company will answer your request within 1-3 days. Thank you for contacting us!