Designing products based on Customer requirements
- Compact PCI 3U form factor
- Intel Celeron, MX440 chipset
- 256 MB SDRAM
- 2.5” IDE HDD, Compacts Flash Disk
- RJ-45 (Fast Ethernet), 2x USB, VGA
- PS/2, COM1, COM2, Audio in, Audio out
The HOST controller is a module of the Compact PCI 3U form factor. It is based on the Intel Celeron processor and MX440 chipset with 256 MB SDRAM.
It can accommodate the 2.5” IDE HDD and Compacts Flash Disk and it features the following connectors on its front panel: RJ-45 (Fast Ethernet), 2x USB, VGA, PS/2, COM1, COM2, Audio in and Audio out. The power consumption of the module is about 7-10 W.