Engineering USB programmer – device for the programming of chips
The universal engineering USB programmer from the company Terratel is a hardware device for writing and reading information in ROM (read-only memory), as well as data exchange between the PC and the debug electronic board via one of the available interfaces.
Engineering devices for the programming of chips are used in electronics, the production of electronic components, maintenance of various control systems, as well as in the modification and customization of electronic equipment.
The engineering universal USB programmer supports the following exchange interfaces: SPI, I2C, 1-Wire, RS-485, RS-422, RS-232.
Using the SPI interface allows you to perform the SPI programmer functions for working with Atmel AVR family of microcontrollers, to program various SPI Flash memory chips, to exchange data on the current interface.
The I2C interface allows you to program different I2C EEPROM chips, and exchange data via the current interface.
The 1-Wire interface can be used to exchange data records with 1-Wire EEPROM memory chips (various sensors, identification chips, etc.).
RS-485, RS-422 and RS-232 interfaces are intended for data exchange during debugging of the electronic processor module (debugging in a virtual terminal, sending and receiving commands).
- USB interface
- High programming speed
- Powered by USB port, external power is not needed
- Support a variety of file formats
- Support all IC families (EEPROM, SPI NOR/NAND Flash, Parallel NOR/NAND Flash, Microcontroller, eMMC/eMCP, CPLD, FPGA, etc) and packages (DIP, SOP, SSOP, TSOP, PLCC, QFN, LQFP, BGA package, etc)
Other Benefits of USB Programmer
- Interaction with interfaces in the range 2..6V
- Possibility of supply of programmable microcircuits from the internal source of the programmer with amplitudes of 3.3V and 5.0V
- For each of the interfaces, the corresponding top-level software is provided
- Automatic adaptation of the hardware of the USB programmer, depending on the interface used