Budgetary VoIP Gateway in SFP form factor for integration PSTN and IP networks
- 1 E1 interface (G.703)
- SIP and RTP (up 30 VoIP channels)
- SIP, RTP, TCP, UDP
- ISDN PRI (DSS1, QSIG, Q.931), V5.2 interfaces
- Asterisk interface
- fax over G.711, T.38 fax relay
- SNMP monitoring
SFP VoIP Converter is used in a variety of VoIP and TDM/PSTN pairing options to minimize costs and reduce operating costs.
The support of ISDN PRI (DSS1, QSIG, Q.931) and V5.2 signaling protocols used on the PSTN network allows the equipment to be used for the reconstruction and upgrade of legacy PBX used on the network.
The SFP VoIP converter design uses unique technologies to support the E1 interface.
SFP VoIP Converter is designed to integrate TDM and IP networks.
The SFP VoIP Converter is installed in the sfp-slot of network equipment, which allows it to be used in any place where the network is available.
Connection to the PBX is through the E1 interface.
The SFP VoIP converter has a hardware echo cancellation function for all voice channels of the E1 stream.
- Up to 30 simultaneous calls per 1E1 port
- Supports E1 physical interface connections
- PSTN protocols support: PRI (DSS1, QSIG, Q.931)
- Asterisk interface support
- VoIP protocols support: SIP
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- SFP form factor
How to configure SFP VoIP Converter
For a physical connection to the PBX, the E1 interface is used, and to the IP network is the sfp-slot network equipment.
A simplified list of steps required to integrate the PBX and IP network using the SIP protocol:
- Configure the physical connection of the E1 interface
- Select and configure the desired TDM network signaling system
- Configure SIP protocol
- Restart device
Connecting SFP VoIP module via Ethernet media converter
If during the deployment of the SFP VoIP module for connecting communication systems based on the SIP protocol and devices using the E1 interface it is not possible to connect it to a local area network (LAN), you must use a budget media converter.
These media converters are designed to convert the signal and then connect the 1000BASE-SX fiber optic cable with a 1000 Base-T twisted pair cable.